DAY 1:PANGKALAN BUN AIRPORT -KUMAI TOWN -BOAT TANJUNG PUTING
Day 01: Pangkalan Bun Airport – Kumai town – Tanjung Harapan .
Upon arrival at Pangkalan Bun airport, you will be met by our guide, short briefing and directly transfer to Kumai by taxi. Then we will a board a traditional wooden boat called Klotok up the seikonyer river .visit Tanjung harapan camp and walk to the feeding station expecting the orangutan comes to the feeding platform and the afternoon, cruising up and down the river to eyewitness the long nose monkey – Proboscis Monkey or birds going back to their home sweet home.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation: on the boat
Day 02: boat – Pondok Tangguy – Camp Leakey
After 7am breakfast, we cruise up the sekonyer river for an hour to Pondok tangguy, the second rehabilitation center for baby orphaned orang utan. Arrived at Pondok tangguy, walk to the forest for 45 minutes to feeding platform where the baby orang utan have an additional food. Enjoying the surrounding view, sometimes semi-wild comes to the feeding station, and perhaps seeing other borneo creatures. Back to the boat and cruise up for 2 hours to oldest camp in Tanjung puting national park, Camp Leakey. On arrival, explore the surrounding camp, visit informations center and perhaps to see the king of orangutan, his name Tom. Back to the boat for lunch, take a rest, sometimes often orangutan comes to the jetty expecting food. Afternoon at 14.30, back to the camp for seeing orangutan have an additional food. Afternoon back to the boat and cruise down the river. On the way back, you may see many kinds of wildlife in their natural habitats such as proboscis monkey, birds, macaques going back to their home sweet home. Dinner and overnight on the boat. Also possible to boating down the river to Mangrove nipah palm area for night spot with a million of fire flies.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation: on the boat
Day 03: boat – Tanjung puting – Kumai – Pangkalan Bun Airport
Breakfast, Enjoy morning then proceed to Pesalat Camp. Upon arrival, we take a walk while we can learn and watch people doing the Re-forestation. Then back to the boat and cruise back to Kumai and Pangkalan bun airport by taxi. Tour ends.
1. Return transfer from & to Pangkalan Bun airport
2. Boat Transport: A wooden river boat about 13m by 3m / klotok
3. English speaking guide and own chef
4. Meals as indicated (meals on the boat serve fresh and good variety Indonesian food)
5. Admission fee and park entrance permit
6. Accommodation overnight on the boat
7. Ranger donation
8. Mineral water, Tea, coffee, snack are coming along on the boat
10. Night treking
1. Alcoholic beverage, Laundry, Souvenirs
3. Any expenses incurred due to all causes beyond program (cancelled flights)
4. Personal expenses (Tipping for the guide & crews)
5. Force Majeure & Airport tax